15212 Apricot Lane, North Potomac, MD, 20878
Phone : 301-785-9624 * E-mail : email@example.com * Website : www.burritochan.net
Illustrator / Concept Artist / Fine Artist / Musician
Offering 7+ years experience in the Arts Industry
Highly motivated and creative illustrator, concept artist and musician with 3+ years experience in the field of sequential art, electronic entertainment and publishing with Reverge Labs LLC, renowned Toronto-based art studio Udon Entertainment and established American comic book publisher Image Comics. Varied mixed-media artist with 7+ years experience in the field of fine arts. Self-published musician and audio engineer with 12+ years experience with audio design suites and audio production. Areas of expertise include :
- Photoshop versions 7 through CS4
- Traditional Media Including Graphite, Ink, Acrylic Paint, Watercolor
- Adobe Audition
- DigiDesign's Pro Tools
- Completed varied projects for various clients ranging from
environment design, illustration, character design and sequential art in
multiple styles and mediums.
- Proficient in computer-aided art and design.
- Well organized hard-worker with a willingness to tackle new projects and clients with a quick turnaround.
- Experience working with children.
- Savannah College of Art & Design, September 2002 - January
- Studied Graphic Design, Animation and Sequential Art
- Quince Orchard High School, 1999 - 2002
- High School Diploma
Various Private Clients , Illustration . . . 2005 - present
- Provided illustrations and fine art paintings for private patrons.
Reverge Labs LLC, Environment Stage Artist, Colorist,
Storyboard & Cinematics Artist, Marina Del Rey, California . . . May 2011 -
-Illustrated 2d versions of various stage art and produced storyboards, line art and color flats for cinematics for the video game Skullgirls.
Udon Entertainment, Illustrator, Colorist & Concept
Artist, Toronto, Canada . . . September 2008 – November 2009
- Provided illustrations and concept art for clients including Playboy, White Wolf Publishing, Sony Online Entertainment, Wizards of the Coast and contributed illustrations to Street Fighter and Darkstalkers Tribute.
- Character Designer and Background Artist for the video game Playboy Manager.
- Artist Contributor to Exalted Role Playing Game.
- Colorist and environment artist for Sony's Free Realms video game.
- Card Illustrator for Magic the Gathering Online.
Affect Flash, Illustrator . . . May 2008
- Cover Artist for August 2008 issue of Affect Flash Magazine
Image Comics, Illustrator, Berkeley, California . . . various
projects published since 2008
- Artist contributor to Eisner-award winning anthology Popgun Volume 3 and Harvey-award winning Popgun Volume 4.
AkibaAngels.com, Illustrator, Virginia . . . November 2005 -
- Collaborated with multiple artists on variety of published projects.
City of Gaithersburg, Senior Camp Counselor, Gaithersburg ,
Maryland . . . June 2002 - August 2002
- Organized activities for grade-school children.
- Life Guarded at Montgomery County Public Pool Facilities.
- Managed two-person counselor team.
Awards and Accolades :
- Harvey Award, Best Anthology, for contributions to Image
Comic’s Popgun Volume 4, 2011
- Eisner Award, Best Anthology, for contributions to Image Comic's Popgun Volume 3, 2010
- Second Place Winner in Wacom's "Bring Your Vision To Life : Dreams" painting contest, 2009
- Featured Artist on CGHUB.com, 2009 and 2010
- Finalist in NVIDIA's DeviantART Painting contest, 2009
- Interview and full-page feature in Imagine FX's UK Edition, January 2010
- Congressional Art Award, 2002